For Parents » Interdistrict and Intradistrict Transfers

Interdistrict and Intradistrict Transfers

Chawanakee Unified School District recognizes that students and families have unique needs deserving special considerations.  Therefore, procedures have been established providing for the attendance needs of students and families.  Intradistrict Attendance Permits and Interdistrict Attendance Permits may be submitted to Melanie Burton: [email protected] or P.O. Box 400, North Fork, CA  93643
Interdistrict Transfer Procedure: If you are a District residence leaving the District.
You will need to fill out an Interdistrict Transfer request and return to the District office for processing. Interdistrict Attendance Permits must be renewed annually.
District of Residence will accept or deny request.  If accepted, the District will notify you of acceptance or denial via email.
Please fill out the appropriate form from your District of Residence and return to your District of Residence office for processing.  If leaving the Chawanakee Unified School District please fill out the form below and turn in to Melanie Burton:  [email protected]
Intradistrict Transfer Procedure: If you are a Chawanakee District residence wanting to transfer to another school in Chawanakee Unified.
In order to ensure that priorities for enrollment in district schools are implemented in accordance with law and Board Policy applications for Intradistrict Attendance Permits shall be submitted to your school of origin or Melanie Burton for processing.
After the request is reviewed Chawanakee Unified will notify you of acceptance or denial via email.
Please fill out the Intradistrict Attendance Permit and return to Melanie Burton: [email protected]